Clubhouse Giving Day: Meet the Winners!
Congratulations to the 38 Clubhouses that registered to participate in the inaugural Clubhouse Giving Day on June 1, 2021. The day was extended through Clubhouse Movement Celebration Week, which ended on June 7.
In all, nearly $300,000 was raised! Clubhouse International raised more than $30,000 to support New Clubhouse Development.
Every Clubhouse did well and raised important funds for their programs, but a special congratulations to the top three Clubhouse fundraisers (click here for the entire Leaderboard results).
|Name||Amount Raised ▼||Donors|
|1. California Clubhouse||$35,923.41||53|
|2. HERO House NW||$34,615.00||71|
|3. Academy at Glengary Inc||$29,080.00||58|
Congratulations also to our Clubhouse Giving Day Prize Winners!
The Ora Clubhouse (Ocala, FL) won the Get On Board Prize $500 for having 100% board support of their Clubhouse Giving Day effort. Sponsored by Lorna Hyde Graev.
B’More Clubhouse (Baltimore, MD) won the May Day Prize $500 for receiving donations from the most unique online donors during the month of May, Mental Health Awareness Month.1 Sponsored by Bea Bergamasco.
Capital Clubhouse Inc. (Washington, D.C.) won the P2P Champions Prize $500 for having the top peer to peer individual fundraiser! Sponsored by Jennifer Tedesco.
For the entire list of prize winners, click here.
Thank you to the more than 900 donors from around the world who came together to make Clubhouse Giving Day such a success!
Did you miss it but still want to donate? Make a gift using the links below:
- Click here to make your gift to Clubhouse International
- Visit www.clubhousegivingday.org to support one of 40 participating Clubhouses!
Clubhouse International is proud to present a special opportunity where Clubhouse International has joined with 40 participating Clubhouses to recognize, celebrate, and help raise funds for the essential mental health services that Clubhouses provide to communities around the world. Here’s how YOU can participate:
- Make a gift to support Clubhouse International’s New Clubhouse Development efforts. All gifts received through June 7 will support the active Clubhouse training and mentoring efforts we have begun with 50 startup groups. That means that nearly 90 communities will benefit because of Clubhouse Giving Day! Click here to make your gift today!
- Make a gift to support a Clubhouse on Clubhouse Giving Day. Create a lasting impact for one or more communities where Clubhouses are a successful path to recovery for people living with mental illness. Visit www.clubhousegivingday.org to locate the Clubhouse you want to support today.
- Follow us on social media and visit our event website at www.clubhousegivingday.org to learn more about how you can get involved and make a difference now.
We hope you will join us in this great opportunity to come together as a global Clubhouse community.
The event is powered by GiveGab.