Become a Clubhouse International Partner
Uniting with Companies to Change the World of Mental Health
Join Us Today!
Your company can have a meaningful impact. We invite you to engage with Clubhouse International via one or all of these opportunities:
- Financial and in-kind support
- Cause-related marketing initiatives
- Employment partnerships
- Leadership and/or skilled professional volunteerism
- Employee engagement opportunities, such as Workplace Giving efforts
- Participation in Clubhouse International events and campaigns, such as Clubhouse Giving Day and World Mental Health Day
- Local volunteer opportunities at one of over 320 Clubhouses around the world
Clubhouse International Corporate Partners
Clubhouse International is pleased to acknowledge our Clubhouse International Partners – companies that support our mission to end social and economic isolation for adults living with mental illness around the world.
Benefits of Becoming a Corporate Partner
- Membership in a program with other leading companies that are dedicated to creating opportunities for hope and recovery for people living with mental illness
- Increased corporate visibility: recognition at US national and international events, social media exposure via annual Partner Appreciation Profiles
- Building recognition as a business that supports mental health recovery via the Clubhouse Model of psycho-social rehabilitation that is recognized by the World Health Organization as an example of a community, recovery-oriented service
- The opportunity to help create gainful employment opportunities for people living with mental illness
- A program to encourage and unite company staff around social causes
To start the conversation on how your corporation can become a Clubhouse International Corporate Partner, please call Teri Chadwick at 212-583-1275 or email email@example.com.
Clubhouse International corporate partnerships are established in accordance with our corporate engagement guidelines.