World Seminar 2022 Registrations Now Open!
Clubhouse International’s World Seminar 2022 will be held in person at the Marriott Baltimore Waterfront Hotel from September 17-22, 2022, and will incorporate an array of plenary sessions, workshops, roundtables, interactive forums, and other opportunities for innovative learning.
Come Join Us: Clubhouses Early Bird Reservation Rates End July 29. Register Today!
|Room Type||Early Bird Rate|
Before July 29, 2022
After July 29, 2022
|Single Room||US$ 1,750.00||US$ 1,836.00|
|Double Room||US$ 1,450.00||US$ 1,523.00|
|Daily Participants||US$ 725.00||US$ 761.00|
|Single Room||US$ 1,850.00||US$ 1,942.00|
|Double Room||US$ 1,550.00||US$ 1,627.00|
|Daily Participants||US$ 825.00||US$ 866.00|
The World Seminar will incorporate an array of plenary sessions, workshops, roundtables, interactive forums, and other opportunities for innovative learning. This year’s topics will include exploration of the fundamentals of Clubhouse practice and values, as well as introduce new and exciting cutting-edge advances in our global Clubhouse network. Click here if you would like to become a sponsor of World Seminar 2022.
Come join us and learn about these topics, and many, many more!
- How to hire, inspire, and keep great staff
- Introducing: The Clubhouse Wellness Toolkit!
- Becoming the ‘Best Known Solution’ instead of the ‘Best Kept Secret’
- Members need homes – not just housing: upping the ante and raising our expectations
- Activating and energizing our Clubhouse Coalitions: strategies for maximum success
- Pushing the envelope: how can Clubhouses embrace even greater diversity, equity, inclusion?
- Talking the talk: innovations in successful Clubhouse branding and marketing
- Partners in your community: strategies for growing effective relationships in your town or city
- Hybrid programming: ensuring it is actually helping Clubhouse members!
- Our precious Clubhouse history: mining our memories to strengthen our future
- How to effectively advocate for Clubhouses and the rights of people living with mental illness
- Work Works! Developing strong employment programs
The World Seminar will also include a fun social event and lots of different networking opportunities with your colleagues across the globe. More information to follow soon!
The Seminar will be held at the Marriott Baltimore Waterfront Hotel.
*Full Seminar Package: Includes all Seminar materials, plenary and workshop presentations, hotel accommodations for the five nights of the Seminar, a Welcome Reception, five breakfasts, four lunches, and a Gala Banquet.
**Daily Participants’ Package: This package is for individuals attending the entire Seminar but not staying at the Marriott Baltimore Waterfront. It includes Seminar materials, the Welcome Reception, plenary and workshop presentations, four lunches, and the Gala Banquet.