Norma J. Arnold
Board Member, Chair of Communications Committee
Ms. Arnold is currently the President of Arnold & Associates Ltd, a consulting practice she founded in 2004 to offer her unique business credentials in global marketing, business development and general management to companies, professional services firms and non-profit organizations seeking profitable top line revenue growth through customer- or donor-focused strategies. Her background includes significant experience in client acquisition and loyalty management, digital marketing, including website design, blogging and email marketing; search engine and social media optimization.
Prior to this, Norma held senior marketing, business development and general management roles at four Fortune 100 financial services companies and a leading international law firm, including:
- Chief Business Development Officer at Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, a leading international law firm;
- Managing Director and Head of Investor Advisory Services Marketing for Morgan Stanley;
- Managing Director and Head of Retail Marketing at JP Morgan;
- Corporate Vice President and Head of Customer Management and Multicultural Marketing at Prudential Financial; and
- Various senior marketing, general management and sales roles at American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc., in both US- and non-US-based positions.
Ms. Arnold has also served on the Board of Fountain House (www.fountainhouse.org), the original Clubhouse in the international Clubhouse community; and currently serves on the Board of Wagner Society of New York (http://www.wagnersocietyny.org), which is dedicated to furthering education and appreciation of the music of Richard Wagner.