2020 VIRTUAL USA Clubhouse Conference
Thank You For Coming!
Thank you for attending the 2020 USA Virtual Clubhouse Conference, where you were joined by over 1,100 participants from Clubhouses in the U.S. and around the world — proof that the Clubhouse model crosses geographic and social boundaries. We hope that you enjoyed your experience, were able to connect with other attendees and learned from our many speakers and workshops.
All recordings of the sessions are now available and posted to the conference platform!
- Click here to access the platform. To access the videos, click into the Agenda, find the session you want to watch, click on the session name, and then click on the watch video icon below the description.
- Click here for easy instructions on how to access the videos for the sessions you want to see.
Also, all attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance. These certificates will be emailed to you in the coming week.
Thank you for attending. We hope to see you in person at the next conference!
Our first ever Virtual conference offered exciting, inspiring and timely learning opportunities about sustaining strong, effective Clubhouse communities in the United States. Plenary sessions and interactive workshops provided a compelling forum for the exchange of information and ideas of interest to new and veteran Clubhouses, and others who are interested in our work.
Some of the many highlights in the program included:
- Clubhouses in the Digital Age
- An Orientation to the Clubhouse Model
- Social Justice and your Clubhouse
- Effective Approaches to Working with Medicaid Funding
- Maintaining a Focus on Clubhouse Employment in These Times
- COVID-19 and the Work-Ordered Day –Including an Ongoing In-Person/Virtual Hybrid Approach
- Wellness and Social Programming
- Engaging your Local Community
- Enhanced reach out
- Clubhouse Boards and Advisory Boards
- Supported Education – Successful Strategies for Helping Members Achieve Their Goals
- Data Speaks – Learning from our Research, and Introducing Exciting New Clubhouse “Portals” to Data Collection
Individual Networking, Social and Engagement Opportunities:
- Connect with other members and speakers through the networking function through video calls, 1:1 chats and group discussions
- Submit questions and answer polling
- Participate in DJ Dance Party
- Take notes in sessions and access any resources and on demand video
- Create your own profile
- Download Materials
- Show the true number of people that are interested in this planning (this data can be used in the future to show the case for hybrid conferences)