Did you know…
Frontier Behavioral Health (FBH) has had a presence in Spokane for more than 100 years, allowing our non-profit organization to understand the varied needs of our clients and the larger community.
**SIGN-ON BONUS & AMAZING WORK-LIFE BALANCE**
Join FBH Today!
FBH is seeking Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Specialist II to join our Team and the Evergreen Club!
In this position, you will provide direct rehabilitation services to adults who are experiencing serious and persistent mental disorders, with an emphasis on promoting confidence and opportunity for meaningful work in a supportive environment. Develop and manage transitional employment placements, including member selection, training and support, and maintaining good relationships with employers.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in the behavioral sciences.
- Two to five years experience working with psychiatrically impaired populations.
- Or relevant Master's degree and one year of experience working with psychiatrically impaired populations.
- Ten years of experience working with psychiatrically impaired populations in a mental health setting may be substituted for the educational requirements.
Why join FBH?
At Frontier Behavioral Health (FBH) we believe each individual employee has a special and valuable role in helping our clients reach their greatest potential.
Our programs are designed to provide evidence-based treatment to adults, youth, and seniors who are dealing with a wide range of behavioral health issues. As a Trauma-Informed Care Organization, we firmly believe in recovery and that our clients can lead fulfilling and meaningful lives, and we consider it an honor and a privilege to assist them in their journey.
FBH is proud to offer the following benefits to our employees (some variations apply for part-time and PRN employees):
• Generous Paid Time off (PTO) – FBH employees enjoy up to 26 PTO days annually - PLUS 9 federal holidays.
• Sick Leave – Extended Sick Leave and Paid Sick and Safe Leave are available to employees in addition to PTO
• Medical and Dental benefits – FBH offers competitive medical and dental insurance.
• Life Insurance – Company paid coverage.
• Short/Long-Term Disability – Company paid coverage.
• Compressed Workweek – Many positions qualify for compressed workweeks resulting in up to additional 26 days off per year.
• Retirement – FBH offers an impressive 403b plan including standard 3% employer contribution plus an additional 3% employer match.
• Federal and State Loan Forgiveness Program Qualified – Select FBH locations that qualify for federal loan repayment/forgiveness programs.
• Licensure Supervision – No-cost licensure supervision for those pursuing clinical licensure.
• License/Certification Reimbursement – if required for the job
• Community Partner discounts
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• American Association of Suicidology (AAS) – Frontier Behavioral Health’s Regional Crisis Line has been accredited by AAS for the “Exemplary Crisis Program.”
• National Council for Behavioral Health
• Mental Health Corporation of American (MHCA)
• Spokane County United Way
• Washington Council for Behavioral Health
Are you Ready to Join FBH? We’re Ready - Click here to Apply Online Today!