Community Services Group (CSG) is recruiting for a Clubhouse Rehabilitation Associate for our Hidden River Clubhouse in Pottsville, PA.
We are looking for a caring and compassionate person to join our Mental Health (MH) Services Team and enjoy a rewarding career helping to improve the lives of others at one of the largest Human Services Providers in PA!
This is a full-time position (40 hrs/wk) working 8 AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday with occasional evening, weekend, and holiday hours. This position offers a complete Medical Insurance and benefits package for those who qualify!
The Clubhouse Rehabilitation Associate works closely with the members and other staff members to assist in the operation of all functions of an International Center for Clubhouse Development (ICCD) standard-based clubhouse. This position meets the regulation requirements of a Clubhouse Rehabilitation Worker.
Duties and responsibilities for this position include:
Functions as a responsible staff person with clubhouse members and another staff person in assigned work unit:
- Participates with members in the work-ordered day unit work.
- Monitors and coordinate work units and other daily clubhouse activities.
- Encourages and supports member participation and attendance at the clubhouse.
- Collaborate with members on the development of rehabilitation plans, reviews, and to complete progress notes.
- Participates in weekend/holiday/evening social activities.
- Provides members transportation by use CSG van or personal vehicle.
Completes case administrator duties as assigned:
- Completes intake and orientation paperwork for new members of the clubhouse.
- Documents information as needed on Progress Notes, Rehabilitation Plans, and Rehabilitation Plan Reviews.
- Keeps member’s records up to date, obtaining required signatures annually.
- Provides accurate information for billing purposes.
- Maintains commitment to the integrity of the clubhouse model as outlined in the standards published by Clubhouse International.
- Develops an understanding of clubhouse philosophy.
Attends a minimum of 20 hours of psychiatric rehabilitation training per year:
- Attends assigned clubhouse training opportunities.
- Participates in all clubhouse meetings, using the standards as a guide in decision making processes.
- Maintains a clubhouse environment that promotes the spirit of the standards and the clubhouse philosophy.
Participates in job development and community employment activities to assist members in returning to competitive employment:
- Assesses members in work units for readiness to move into employment.
- Works with community employers to develop new job opportunities in both transitional employment and competitive employment.
- Provides transitional employment placement management services.
- Assists members with individualized job search process.
- Provides on-site job coaching as needed when members obtain employment, continues on-site visits as necessary.
- Arranges meetings with members to continually assess their job status.
- Provides transportation and/or education of transportation resources.
- Completes necessary paperwork for members in employment.
- Assists members with benefits planning/reporting.
- Provides coverage for on-call phone.
Represents the clubhouse as a liaison with other programs of Community Services Group, community organizations, and funding sources:
- Participates in clubhouse marketing, public relations, and advocacy efforts.
- Serves on committees and workgroups within CSG and within the local and state-wide mental health/psychiatric rehabilitation community.
Provides coverage in emergency situations.
You must have one (1) of the following Education requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with academic concentration in an area relevant to the position; OR
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university and one year work experience in mental health direct service; OR
- A Certified Peer Specialist (CPS) certificate and one additional year paid or volunteer work experience in mental health direct service; OR
- A high school diploma or equivalency and 2 years work experience in human services which must include 1 year of mental illness direct care experience.
You must have all of the following Special Requirements to be considered:
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual’s and program’s needs. Some evening, weekend and holiday hours will be required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Must be able to travel to trainings/meetings upon request of program director or designee which may include occasional overnight stays
- Must have the ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Apply today to Join our Team!
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join our Team!
A World of Career Opportunities Awaits You at CSG! Together, We Can Do Great Things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.