Join Community Services Group (CSG) as a Clubhouse Rehabilitation Associate for our Workabilities Clubhouse in Sunbury, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
Workabilities Clubhouse is a recovery based program for adults with behavioral health issues and is a licensed psychiatric rehabilitation program following Psychiatric Rehabilitation State Regulations.
Clubhouse Rehabilitation Specialists work closely with the members and other staff members to assist in the operation of all functions of a standard-based clubhouse accredited by the Clubhouse International. They supervise 2 staff members including performance management and mentoring. They also function as a responsible staff person with clubhouse members in an assigned work unit and participates with members in the work-ordered day unit work. Clubhouse Rehabilitation Specialists collaborate with members to develop rehabilitation plans, reviews, and to complete progress notes. Clubhouse Rehabilitation Specialists also complete case administrator duties as assigned as well as complete intake and orientation paperwork for new members of the clubhouse. They participate in job development and community employment activities to assist members in returning to competitive employment. They represent the clubhouse as a liaison with other programs of CSG, community organizations, and funding sources as well as participate in clubhouse marketing, public relations, and advocacy efforts.
CSG is offering a $500.00 Sign-On-Bonus for this position. $250.00 will be paid after you start and the remaining $250.00 will be paid after successful completion of 6-months of employment.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Thursday - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM and Friday - 8:00 AM to 4 PM. Must be able to work flexible hours as needed to include:
- Rotating Wednesdays with staff for socials where hours are 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Rotating with staff for Saturday socials which occur one Saturday per month.
- Rotating Holidays with staff twice a year.
- Rotating housing support with staff twice per week, Monday to Friday from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM, only occurs every 6 weeks.
- Provide coverage for on-call phone as needed in absence of program director
- Health Insurance & Benefits - https://csgonline.org/csg-careers/
- Great opportunity to grow your career at one of the largest human services providers in PA.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two years of work experience in mental health direct service, one year which must be work experience in Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services (PHS).
- Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP) required.
- Have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Able to travel to trainings/meetings upon request of Program Director, Assistant Program Director or designee which may include occasional overnight stays.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we can do great things!
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join our Team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.