Join Community Services Group (CSG) as a Clubhouse Rehabilitation Associate for our Hidden River Clubhouse in Pottsville, PA and find meaning in your work every day. Hidden River Clubhouse is a recovery based program for adults with behavioral health issues and is a licensed psychiatric rehabilitation program following Psychiatric Rehabilitation State Regulations.
Clubhouse Rehabilitation Associates work closely with the members and other staff members to assist in the operation of all functions of a Clubhouse International standard-based clubhouse. This position meets the regulation requirements of a Clubhouse Rehabilitation Worker. They function as a responsible staff person with clubhouse members and another staff person in assigned work unit. Clubhouse Rehabilitations Associates completes case administrator duties as assigned and attend a minimum of 20 hours of psychiatric rehabilitation training per year. They participate in job development and community employment activities to assist members in returning to competitive employment. Clubhouse Rehabilitations Associates also represent the clubhouse as a liaison with other programs of Community Services Group, community organizations, and funding sources.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Schedule will include every other Thursday evening, 6 Saturdays per year, and holidays and other evenings as needed. Must be able to work flexible hours as needed.
- Health Insurance & Benefits
- Great opportunity for a recent college graduate with a degree in human services to start their career or an experiences professional looking for a new challenge!
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with academic concentration in an area relevant to the position; OR an Associate's degree from an accredited college or university and one year work experience in mental health direct service; OR a Certified Peer Specialist (CPS) certificate and one additional year paid or volunteer work experience in mental health direct service; OR a high school diploma or equivalency and 2 years work experience in human services which must include 1 year of mental illness direct care experience.
- A valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Able to travel to trainings/meetings upon request of program director or designee which may include occasional overnight stays.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we can do great things!
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.organd click on Join our Team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.