- Program Director
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
The Program Director is responsible for the programmatic and training operations of Alliance House. Including overseeing the financial, accounting and reporting systems, training of other clubhouses, clubhouse philosophy, housing and property management, professional leadership, and the coordination and implementation of Clubhouse Standards across all units and all other duties as assigned.
The Program Director reports directly to the Executive Director.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leadership and Management
- Provide professional leadership to Alliance House to achieve the goals in accordance with the Clubhouse International Clubhouse Model.
- Manage the Clubhouse with efficiency and effectiveness to support strategic direction of Alliance House.
- Supervision of Direct Reports.
- One on One supervision with direct reports.
- Coordinate with HR.
- Provide professional feedback including disciplinary action.
- Maintain Professional communication with internal and external partners.
- Assist Executive Director and Board of Directors with information necessary to developing annual budgets.
- Attend Executive Board meetings and assigned Committee Meetings.
- Directly Supervise staff assigned to the Business and Culinary Unit.
- Involve Clubhouse Members in all levels of management and decision making.
- Assist in the development of funding applications.
- Monitor Grant submissions.
- Assist with tracking donations.
- Oversee financial tracking and accounting controls.
- Monitor Cash Flow, Profit and Loss, fundraising budget, and budget variants.
- Report to Executive Director all funding statuses monthly.
- Monitor the bank account and ensure that checks and balances are in place to ensure funds are available for Alliance House needs.
- Internal Operations and System Development
- Coordinate Staff schedule for direct reports, including time off requests, unit coverage, and master calendar.
- Oversee intake, referral, and orientation programs.
- Ensure assigned Units structures, white boards, and workflow create opportunity for maximum member participation.
- Oversee housing and property management.
- Collaborate with Associate Director to integrate systems relevant to internal and external operations of the Work Ordered Day.
- Participate as a Generalist in the Clubhouse Model, providing housing, pre-educational, pre-vocational, vocational, individual and social/recreational support to members.
- Develop training curriculum for developing and existing Clubhouses that meets the standards of Clubhouse International Training Base.
- Attend appropriate conferences and trainings that are specific for Training bases.
- Oversee all dynamics of outreach, scheduling, transportation and lodging for visiting clubhouses.
- Participate and collaborate with Board of Directors to schedule necessary meetings for Clubhouse Training.
- Collaborate with Associate Director and Executive Director to obtain tools needed to perform effective Clubhouse Training.